Thursday 28 May 2015

Sleep rant

I know that I'm not the only person in the world to have trouble sleeping, but to be honest with you that is not really the issue with me.
I am a fussy sleeper, and I don't mean that I must sleep with the window open or something like that; I mean that would be easy to resolve. My list of musts before being able to sleep is ridiculous in my opinion!!
I think the only way I could back this up is if I go ahead and share this list with you.
We're gonna get the bulletpoints out!!
  • I have to be on the left side of the bed with my head facing outwards instead of towards my partner.
  • My right foot must be snuggled into the sole of my left.
  • The covers must cover my feet and be tucked under them, but also covering my head and wrapped around my right arm and over my ear so it feels blocked.
  • There cannot be any noise; rain, wind, birds, anything!!!
  • Also no lights. This is odd considering I wouldn't sleep in the dark at all until into my teenage years.
  • My hair must be up in a low pony tail and quite tight, but cannot be touching my back. This is the one reason alone why I'm considering chopping my hair to shoulder length, but it requires a lot of maintenance when it's shorter and I'm not down for that.
  • Clothes are kept to a minimum or I just end up taking them off anyway, small shorts are about the most I can deal with.
  • I CANNOT BE TOUCHED. I'd love to fall asleep being cuddled by Mark but it just doesn't work :(
I need to know that I'm not the only fussy sleeper, let me know what you must do before you're able to sleep at night.
Also if there is anyone who has any tips on how to break these habits that would be great, I really want to be able to sleep in a different position and without the duvet on my head!

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment