Wednesday 6 January 2016

Well Hello There!!

Happy New Year!!!

Okay, I've been away for a few months but 2016 has arrived and maybe this year I'll be a better blogger!

It's safe to say that a lot has changed since the last few posts (well except the whole sleeping thing, that's still the same) and I guess I should write a little update. Don't worry, I won't keep you too long.

Emily is walking and talking very well now, she gets a lot of compliments on how well her speech is for a two year old *smug mummy* and I'm sure will improve even more when she starts pre-school. How she can already be old enough for nursery is insane, she'd still a baby!!

Recently I decided to start a new instagram for my hobbies, which at the moment is facepainting, feel free to check it out and make some suggestions. Like I said it is pretty new so I've not got many posts or followers at the moment, although I'm quite proud of myself for gaining the confidence to show everyone what I can do (even if it is very little, and amateurish).

Instagram

Leave a comment and let me know what you've been up to over the Christmas and New Year season!

See you soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment