Saturday 6 February 2016

50 Random Facts about Me

This is going to be tricky, lets get to it.
  1. I forget things really easily
  2. Folding the laundry is my favourite chore
  3. I really want to teach myself how to do acrylic or gel nails
  4. Rainbows and hot-air balloons instantly make me happy
  5. I can open my eyes underwater
  6. Professor Layton is the best game series and makes me feel super clever
  7. I say sorry way too much, I once said it when I walked into a building post
  8. I fear that I talk about myself too much when I'm talking to friends
  9. My favourite day of the week is Monday
  10. I'd love to have a career in criminology or investigating crime scenes
  11. Anything that is even the tiniest bit sad has the ability to make me cry and I've only been like this since I had my daughter.
  12. I failed Chemistry in college even though I decided to re-do my first year (I finished with an E) and I blame baby brain for failing the second year completely, it's a real thing I swear!
  13. I use exclamation points a lot, I have to cut them out a lot whenever I'm writing a blog post or even a text or Snapchat
  14. I was in foster care for two years and then supported board and lodgings for two and a half years
  15. I only moved out of supported board and lodgings because I was 8 months pregnant and wanted to bring my baby up with my partner in our own house.
  16. Me and Mark have been together for over four years
  17. I got pregnant and gave birth at 19, and I don't regret it at all
  18. When I told my mum I was pregnant she replied with "Shit happens"
  19. My ringtone is Nelly - Ride Wit Me, but I don't want to answer my phone when it rings I just want to dance!
  20. When I was 15 I had to have surgery to have a tooth removed from under my gum in order to have braces, had to have a couple milk teeth removed too. I was under anaesthetic for all of this and I really liked having the stitches in my mouth but I really don't know why.
  21. Raw tomatoes should not even be a thing and they need to stop being added to pre-packed sandwiches. I can taste the contamination when I've taken them out.
  22. Revising the theory for the driving theory test is so boring but so important. I should really get on and do that.
  23. I once auditioned for a film that we heard about through school and instead of contacting me after they contacted my school teacher so I never got the chance to go to the follow up audition as she didn't tell me until we were back in school about a week after it was taking place. I still hold a grudge against that teacher.
  24. The pictures on my phone are probably about 80% Emily and 20% selfies
  25. The number one song when I was born was Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) 
  26. I was born with blue eyes and they turned green when I was six or seven
  27. I find it incredibly difficult to not lip sync to songs when I have earphones in, especially on the bus. Sometimes I want to dance too.
  28. I really enjoy movies and TV shows, I have different favourites depending on what mood I'm in.
  29. My favourite perfume was Kylie Minogue's Showtime, with the shimmer, but it's been discontinued and I haven't found a new favourite yet
  30.  My favourite colour is green 
  31. I'm super frugal when it comes to myself, I would love to spend a load of money on make-up and clothes but I feel that I can get by with what I already have, even if I have owned it for years
  32. I once shaved my eyebrows off when I was in primary school and didn't think people would notice, I was so wrong!! I didn't know about the whole pencilling them on at that point so I rocked that look until they grew back. 
  33. I hate, hate, HATE making hot drinks
  34. I've never been abroad but have had a passport for about six years. 
  35. If I ever have to date things on my birthday I almost always write my date of birth and not realise I've got the year wrong till much later
  36. I didn't have chicken pox till I was 13
  37. I have tried knitting many times, I can cast on and cast off and do straight simple stitches, I tried other stitches but I just couldn't get it
  38. I have weighed the same since I left school over 5 years ago
  39. Swans and geese scare the life out of me, but I do like ducks
  40. Winter used to be my favourite season but now it's summer.
  41. I'm a bit of a hoarder but I'm slowly trying to get rid of things that I haven't used for over a year.
  42. My favourite kinda TV shows are real life crime stories, but after I've watched them I get all paranoid.
  43. Me and my cousin used to skive from school at least once a week and people knew we were skiving because I'd turn up at school with new hair or I'd be messaging them on Bebo. 
  44. I once came runner up in a 'Lovely Legs' competition although I was wearing skinny jeans at the time!!
  45. If I could have any superpower it would have to be shape shifting because I feel that you can kind of cheat by shifting into a bird if you want to fly, or a cheetah if you want to be fast.
  46. I drink way too much cola, about a litre a day or more. I will cut down one day but the more I try the more I fail.
  47. My favourite childhood movie is 101 Dalmatians, and I class dalmatians as my favourite animal.
  48. Michael McIntyre is my favourite comedian, and I've seen him live. Started tearing up when he came on the stage.
  49. Gordon Ramsay's food shows are the best, especially Hell's Kitchen.
  50. I didn't realise until last year that I didn't like turkey. I just always thought it was too dry but I've never been able to eat too much of it.
Well this has taken me hours to complete but here you go. Tell me a random fact about you :)
See you soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment