Monday 9 March 2015

Let's Have a Chat

Hey everyone,

I keep writing posts and then deleting them because I don't think they're any good.

I had written about what I put in Emily's winter changing bag, but low and behold, as I was thinking about making it public I realised it's no longer actually winter... although someone wants to tell the weather, and maybe get me a blanket!

Another post I started was a ranty post about TV shows, well, more the weekly wait to get the next installment. I binge watched the first 4 and a half seasons of Pretty Little Liars and am now just waiting, for each Wednesday, because I'm in the UK and have to wait an extra day after it's been aired elsewhere :(

Although I can't quite remember what else I had started to write, let me assure you that there was a few. I feel that if I had a chosen theme or topic to this blog then it would be easier for me to update it, but I don't want to limit it.

If there is anyone out there who wants me to write about something then let me know, I'll do what I can.

So do any of you have something to rant about? Tell me about your day, how you're doing or whatever you want. I'll reply if I can.

Let's do this again sometime :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment